2018 Spring Cleaning Challenge Week 3 Day 3
There are two days left of Week 3 of the challenge and they are fairly easy to do.
For Day 3, we are cleaning windowsills, window frame and the glass...but only the interior.
You Will Need:
- A narrow, stiff bristle brush that can fit it the track (I found mine at the dollar store)
- Vacuum with the soft brush attachment
- Microfibre cloth
- Your favourite glass cleaning product and spray (I use water and the Norwex window cloth)
Now that your window coverings are clean, it’s time to clean the windows.
Frame & Sill
- With a small brush, scrub out any dust or debris that is in your window track
- Using a soft brush attachment for your vacuum, vacuum the entire window frame and track.
- Once the majority of the dirt and dust has been removed, take a damp microfiber cloth and wipe the entire frame, from top to bottom and the sill.
- With your spray bottle, spray the glass a few times, top to bottom.
- Using your window cloth, wipe right to left in an S pattern, from top to bottom.
Continue until you have completed all your windows.
That completes Day 3! Have you got your copy of the Spring Cleaning Challenge Checklist?
Get your copy here.