Today is day 1 of the Free 2018 Spring Cleaning Challenge!! See overview here.
Your task today is to dust your home, starting from top to bottom.
You will need:
- A dusting "wand", or something with a long handle to reach high places.
- A dusting mitt or cloth, whatever you prefer to work with for dusting knickknacks and shelves, etc.
- Start by dusting your ceiling and all the edges of your home, where the ceiling and walls meet. You would be surprised at how many cobwebs can build up in these areas.
- Next move onto dusting your light fixtures, bathroom vents and ceiling fans.
- From there, dust the tops of the door frames (closets too) and then go onto any wall décor (mirrors, picture frames, art, etc.).
- Last, but not least, dust all hard surfaces (furniture as well as closet shelves) and all knickknacks.
Once the dusting is done, Day 1 is complete! Check back tomorrow for Day 2 of the challenge.
Join now for your free Spring Cleaning Printable.